Siberian elm are small to medium-sized trees that are rather bushy in stature. Siberian elm leaves are deciduous in colder areas, but semi-evergreen in warmer climates. Siberian elm trees grow rapidly in full sun with well-drained, nutrient poor soil and are not shade tolerant.
- Alternate Common Name: None
- Average Height: Siberian elm grow to 50-70ft. tall.
- Average Width: 50-70ft.
- Leaf Description: Siberian elm have serrate leaf margins,dark green leaf color.
- Bark Description: Siberian elm bark features deep ridges,dark to light gray.
- Twig Description: Covered in numerous thin, pendulous branches.
- Flowering: Flowers are not of any ornamental value.
- Needle or Broadleaf: Broadleafed
- Comments: None